Ideal Christmas/Birthday/Special Occasion Gift..
Gift Certificates available.
Review from Miles:
Had a great day fly fishing with Iain in May, the morning started with some theory followed by practicing casting late morning. Then onto the water to put into practice what Iain had taught me. Having not done any type of fishing before Iain was very patient and enthusiastic to me learning this new skill. We managed to land a 2lbs trout using a buzzard fly.
I would recommend to fish with Iain, he makes a point of not fishing himself during the day as to concentrate solely on the student's experience.
Discover the Joy of Fly Fishing!
This year why not learn a new skill which could include the whole family. If you enjoy eating trout what better way than to catch it yourself.
What about a different gift idea for that special occasion, see my gift certificate section?
Why choose me?
Having a passion for the sport, a love of teaching and over 40 years of experience I have seen what other instructors do and I think I can give you more. Being retired reflects on my prices compared to my competitors.
Let me teach you some of the skills I have learnt so that you can develop them in the years to come. I will not personally fish when giving instruction except to demonstrate a point. This enables us to concentrate solely on your fishing experience.
What to Bring?
- Suitable clothing, suitable foot wear, hat and sun glasses/eye protection.
- Bring a pack lunch on full day sessions.
- Anglers must hold a Environmental Agency fishing licence (obtainable from post office, certain tackle shops, online or by phone to the EA)
- Children under 12 do not need a licence.
- Anglers between 12 - 16 can obtain a free licence.